Power consumption and working principle of injection molding machine
Injection molding machine is a special plastic molding machine. It uses the thermoplasticity of plastic, and after being heated and melted, it is quickly flowed into the mold cavity with high pressure. After a period of pressure maintaining and cooling, it becomes plastic products of various shapes.
1. Working cycle of injection molding machine
And cool and pressure maintaining: that pressure of the barrel is kept accord to various set pressures and time periods, and the mold cavity is cooled and for. Locking: when the die plate approaches the fixed die plate quickly (including slow-fast-slow) and it is confirmed that there is no foreign matter, the system will be turned to high pressure and the die plate will be locked (the pressure in the oil cylinder will be kept). Shooting table moves forward to the designated position: the shooting table moves forward to the designated position (the nozzle is close to the mold).
Injection molding: The screw can be set to inject the molten material at the front end of the barrel into the mold cavity at multi-stage speed, pressure and stroke. And cooling and pre-molding: the product in the mold cavity continues to cool, and at the same time, the hydraulic motor drives the screw to rotate to push the plastic particles forward, and the screw retreats under the control of the set back pressure. When the screw retreats to a predetermined position, the screw stops rotating, and the injection cylinder loosens according to the setting, which is expected to end.
2. Power consumption of injection molding machine
The power consumption of injection molding machine is mainly manifested in the following parts: the power consumption of circulating cooling water pump, in which the power consumption of hydraulic oil pump motor accounts for more than 80% of the total power consumption of injection molding machine, the power consumption of hydraulic system oil pump and the power consumption of heater, so reducing its power consumption is the key to energy saving of injection molding machine.
How to maintain the injection molding machine?
1. The injection molding machine consists of machinery, hydraulics, electrical appliances, special fittings, etc., which are organically combined according to the needs of injection molding technology, with a high degree of automation and close relationship with each other; The injection molding machine can run continuously for 24 hours in three shifts. If a component of the injection molding machine fails, it will lead to shutdown.
2. The injection molding machine has the advantages of large investment in fixed assets, large production scale, large consumption of raw materials, high labor productivity and large output value. It is a production organization form with high labor efficiency.
3. Although the operation of the injection molding machine is simple and there are few workers, the management and maintenance of the injection molding machine has high technical content and heavy workload.
Therefore, in order to ensure that the injection molding machine is always in good condition, it is necessary to strengthen the management of injection molding machine and strictly control its failures. In order to reduce the failure rate, reduce the maintenance cost and prolong the service life.